About The Class:
- All classes are 45 minutes long.
- Your tuition includes 2 copies of the song collection on CD, digtal mp3 for download and a beautifully illustrated Songbook.
- New Families will receive a Parent Education Guide DVD, "Music Together® At Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically"; a guide for parents and caregivers.
- You will also receive a family newsletter that includes educational articles, videos, downloads and through our new Family Music Zone.
- Our class is basic music and movement for children age 0-5 years old and their caregivers.
- Class activities include singing, dancing, small/large movement, fun activities, basic beat and rhythm training, and instrument play.
- Caregivers/parents are expected to participate.
Summer 2018 - Classes begin on July 1st.
$100 for the first child
$ 70 for the second child*
$ 40 for the third child*
Fall Semester 2018 - Classes begin on September 4th.
- Fall 2018 we will celebrate the "Fiddle" collection.
During the chant “Sounds of Fall” your child will be mesmerized as the class expresses the sound and movement of leaves falling and birds chirping and flying. In “Old King Cole” you will don the persona of the King, Queen, Prince, Princess, and Baby as you sing, drum, and fiddle together. This semester, we will also be celebrating the International Day of Peace with a very special Music Together Around the World party and you are invited!
Let the Fiddle Collection take you and your child on a magical musical journey!
- Our Fall semester begins on September 4th. Sessions are 10 weeks. Please see our full "class schedule" for more information and to register for a class.
$235 for the first child
$160 for the second child*
$100 for the third child*
$219 for the first child
$144 for the second child*
$ 90 for the third child*
- Children under 8 months (0-7 months) of age at the start of class may attend FREE with a paid sibling.
- The discounts for multiple children apply to siblings registered in the same class only.
- This discount for siblings reflects the fact that each family has one registration fee and only receives one set of materials.
- Unrelated children must be registered separately.
Back to the Music Together Registration Page
- Early Start Music Registration is done online on this website.
- There are no refunds after the 1st week of class.
- New Families wishing to sample the class, can use our "Music Together Demo Class" scheduler.
- Visiting family members and friends are always welcome to join our class. Visiting members 6 years and under, may drop-in for $20 a class. Click "Visiting Passes" to pay your visiting fees.
- Siblings 7 years or older are welcomed to join at no additional charge.
- Sample Class Is For New Family ONLY. If you are returning family and would like to Sample A Class, please purchase the "Visiting Pass".
- We will be offering FREE dedicated trial classes the week prior to the start of the semester for any New or RETURNING Families. Please invite your friends and children to join Our Free Trial classes with you.
- If you chose to sign up for a "Music Together Demo Class" during the first week of class and decide to register for the remainder of the semester, please note that *your session fees will include the demo class*. ( no obligation demo class )
- ---------> Back to Demo Class Scheduler to see more detail and reserve your sample class.
- As a courtesy, we offer unlimited make-ups.
- Make-up spots are offered on a space availability basis and must be taken during your current semester. Please note that Make-Ups are not guaranteed, as they are offered as a courtesy. If you are unable to attend, you can use the Make-Up Scheduler to cancel your class.
---------> Back to Make-Up Scheduler to see more detail and reserve your make-up class.
- PHONE: (510) 431-2044
- EMAIL: email@example.com