About The Class:
- All classes are 45 minutes long.
- Your tuition includes 1 copy of the song collection on CD, digital mp3 for download and a new songbook.
- New Families will receive a Parent Education Guide, "Music Together® At Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically"; a guide for parents and caregivers.
- You will also receive a family newsletter that includes educational articles, videos, downloads and through our new Family Music Zone.
- Our class is basic music and movement for children age 0-5 years old and their caregivers. Babies class for age 0-8 months.
- Class activities include singing, dancing, small/large movement, fun activities, basic beat and rhythm training, and instrument play.
- Caregivers/parents are expected to participate.
Spring Semester 2019 - Classes begin on March 29th.
- Spring 2019 we will celebrate the "Tambourine" collection.
You'll learn twenty-five Music Together songs and activities you can recreate at home. Your children will experience the contrast between galloping, slowing, sleeping, then jumping up with delight to gallop again in “See the Pony Galloping.” The whole class will treasure the opportunity to see one of the daddies’ best monkey impressions during “One Little Owl”. In addition to your weekly classes, your tuition includes materials for you to use at home and a family newsletter full of resources and music-making ideas, and online access to the curriculum through the Hello Everybody app.
- Our Winter semester begins on November 8th. Sessions are 10 weeks. Please see our full "class schedule" for more information and to register for a class.
$237 for the first child
$162 for the second child*
$122 for the third child*
$219 for the first child
$144 for the second child*
$104 for the third child*
- Children under 8 months (0-7 months) of age at the start of class may attend FREE with a paid sibling.
- The discounts for multiple children apply to siblings registered in the same class only.
- This discount for siblings reflects the fact that each family has one registration fee and only receives one set of materials.
- Unrelated children must be registered separately.
Back to the Music Together Registration Page
- Early Start Music Registration is done online on this website.
- There are no refunds after the 1st week of class.
- New Families wishing to sample the class, can use our "Music Together Demo Class" scheduler.
- Visiting family members and friends are always welcome to join our class. Visiting members 6 years and under, may drop-in for $25 a class. Click "Visiting Passes" to pay your visiting fees.
- Siblings 7 years or older are welcomed to join at no additional charge.
- Sample Class Is For New Family ONLY. If you are returning family and would like to Sample A Class, please purchase the "Visiting Pass".
- We might offer FREE dedicated trial classes the week prior to the start of the semester for any New or RETURNING Families. Please invite your friends and children to join Our Free Trial classes with you.
- If you chose to sign up for a "Music Together Demo Class" during the first week of class and decide to register for the remainder of the semester, please note that *your session fees will include the demo class*. ( no obligation demo class )
- ---------> Back to Demo Class Scheduler to see more detail and reserve your sample class.
- As a courtesy, we offer unlimited make-ups.
- Make-up spots are offered on a space availability basis and must be taken during your current semester. Please note that Make-Ups are not guaranteed, as they are offered as a courtesy. If you are unable to attend, you can use the Make-Up Scheduler to cancel your class.
---------> Back to Make-Up Scheduler to see more detail and reserve your make-up class.
- PHONE: (510) 431-2044
- EMAIL: email@example.com